At Imperial College Australia, courses are designed to provide training for career success in a professional learning environment that is both challenging and motivating with the goal of employment and/or further study. Diploma courses provide an alternative pathway to university entrance. The courses are available to Australian students full time or part time and to international students full time on a student visa. The College also caters for those on working holiday visa who wish to complete specific units of competence.
Imperial College Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). It is accredited through the Department of Education, Training and the Arts (DETA) to issue qualifications. The qualifications are recognised nationally in post-compulsory education and training within Australia under the Australian Government’s Australian Qualifications Training Framework (AQTF).
What's special about Imperial College Australia?
- Small classes for individual attention
- Preview and review of lessons
- Lessons are divided into a logical series of steps
- Work through each module at your own pace
- You have the opportunity to combine study and work
- Systematic presentation and explanation